By signing up for the motimi service (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”). If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
The Services offered by motimi under the Terms of Service include services to help you create and manage a personalized tasklist organizer. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at motimi.com. motimi reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the motimi website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
1. You are informed and agree that motimi may update and/or make amendments to these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on motimi website, available at motimi.com and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. If you continue to use the Services after the amendments are posted you give your agreement to the amended Terms of Service.
2. You may not use the motimi service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by motimi.
4. You shall not purchase domain names or trademarks that use motimi and/or variations and misspellings.
5. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Any information indicated as required you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
2. You acknowledge that motimi will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
3. By creating an Account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. motimi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
5. You are responsible for all activity and content, as well as information such as data, photos and links that are uploaded under your motimi Account. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
6. You may not use as a username, the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
7. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of motimi will result in an immediate termination of your services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CUSTOMER CONTENT
1. The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of motimi and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright and other laws of both Germany and foreign countries.
2. We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide in your motimi Account. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your motimi content at any time by terminating your Account.
3. We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required by Law. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known.
4. Our Service may contain links to third party web sites. motimi has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies of any third party web sites or services.
5. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of motimi.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
1. You may cancel your Account at anytime by emailing us at email@example.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org